A selection of completed projects
- Rewe Barton, Exeter; Stanton Court, Loddiswell and The Old Stables, Lee Moor, Ivybridge - all schemes involving the conversion of redundant barns in rural settings into luxury new homes set around a courtyard.
- Swanston House, Chudleigh and Sandford Orleigh, Newton Abbot both involved the sub-division and refurbishment of large period houses into luxurious new homes with sympathetically designed new build houses in the grounds
- Moor Park and Moorfields, Moorhaven Village, Ivybridge – refurbishment of redundant hospital buildings into terraced and semi detached houses and bungalows
Smaller new build developments of up to 15 units:
- Orchard Park, Ivybridge – 3 substantial detached houses in a riverside setting – voted Best Luxury Home and Best Development for Westcountry Publications Awards.
- The Walled Garden, Chudleigh - 2 substantial detached houses in the former garden of Swanston House - iteself converted into substantial period homes
- Abbotswood and Abbey Gardens, Ogwell, Church View, Wadebridge; Brook Gardens, Ugborough; The Walled Garden, Chudleigh and The Churchills, Tavistock – each schemes of detached houses on the fringes of large developments
- Palace Gardens, Chudleigh; Andrewartha Mews, Penryn; Pippin Mews, Ashburton; The Orchard, Looe; Smithwick Gardens, Falmouth; Bishopgate, Bishopsteignton; Tilia Mews, Torquay, Kolar, Lostwithiel, Woodland Grove, Liskeard and Greenacres, Dobwalls - schemes of up to 15 terraced, semi detached and detached houses, some on brownfield sites.
Larger new build developments of 15-35 units:
- Moorland View, Buckfastleigh and St Breock Gardens, Wadebridge – developments featuring exclusively detached houses and bungalows
- Lefra Orchard, St Buryan; Cooperage Gardens, St Austell and Hoskings Court, Buckfastleigh; de Luci Park, Truro
Substantial new build developments over 35 units:
- Rosevale Gardens, Luxulyan - 35 detached houses and bungalows in a rural village setting. Penvearn View, Cubert; Fountains Field, High Bickington, Victoria Gardens, Camelford, Honey Meadow, Dobwalls, Chandler Park, Penryn - developments of 35, 36,37, 43, 51 and 130 new build terraced, semi detached and detached houses in both urban and rural settings